Thursday 5 December 2013

My Man

Assalamualaikum. Hai.. Hello.. Rasa kekok dah lama tak bercerita dalam ni. Hey yo semua! Senyum sikit :)

Today, here, right now, I wanna share something about someone who is one of important person in my life, my man. He is my father, whatever you call your father is; daddy, abah, ayah, bapak, papa, babah ke kan, sama je, right? Maksudnya, sama penting, sangat sangat penting. 

You know guys not really open with their feelings, so do our dad. He's silent but deep inside he's missing his little daughter, worried. Same goes to our mother, how they love you, miss you, worry about you, no one in this world could ever worried as they are. Okey, sebak rasa.

Wherever you go, you bring along their name, your parents' name. Do you ever think about it? Recognize it? Whatever you do, whether it is good or bad, orang akan tanya "baiknyalah, anak siapalah ni?" ataupun "apalah anak si polan ni, jahat sungguh", contohnya. Just try your best to make your parents proud okay (This is the real message here. Hello!) 

Tadi my man called, my man sempat cakap, "mudah mudahan kawan kawan tak jadi balik esok, takdelah kau duduk sorang sorang." Haiyoh, my man tak sedar agaknya anak dia ni kuat, siap ada "masel" lagi ni. Sekali tumbuk je, jatuh pengsan semua orang. Cewahh.. Tengok! Risau kan risau kan? Tapi secara sembunyi, tanpa sedar terkantoi ke"sweet"an nya. 

It's 12.30 am and I've class tomorrow morning. So, good night :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment